Small but mighty, these Italian Roast Beef Sliders involve simple ingredients, take just minutes to prepare and are packed with flavor!
Click HERE to sign up for your FREE email subscription and never miss a recipe!
I’ve been on a bit of a slider kick lately.
When I did the Slow Cooker BBQ Buffalo Chicken Sliders for Super Bowl it really got me thinking that I should make these little gems more often. Everyone loves them, you can do them a zillion different ways, and if you add a salad full of fresh veggies on the side, they make a wonderful busy day meal.
I decided to go the roast beef route this time around and paired it with the Italian flavors of Provolone cheese and and sweet, tangy chopped pepperoncini. I brushed the tops of the slider buns with a mixture of melted butter, Dijon, Worcestershire, and Italian seasonings and added a sprinkle of poppy seeds for a little texture. Then it’s just a matter of popping them in the oven for about 15 minutes.
Incredibly fast and easy and incredibly tasty! We love them for dinner and they are also a fantastic choice for a game day gathering.
If you’re a slider fan be sure to check out these other great recipes:
For lots of delicious recipes, giveaways, and more, be sure to follow Valerie’s Kitchen
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (12 count) package Hawaiian sweet rolls (I used the Kings Hawaiian Savory Butter variety)
- 4 ounces (6 slices) packaged sliced Provolone cheese
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1/2 cup diced jarred pepperoncini (I used Mezzetta brand)
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds, or as needed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a rectangular baking dish large enough to hold your slider rolls with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the melted butter, Worcestershire, Dijon, Italian seasoning, granulated garlic or garlic powder, and onion powder in a small bowl and set aside.
- Without separating into individual rolls, slice the top half of the bread off the bottom and place the bottom portion of the rolls in the prepared baking dish. Layer the bread with the sliced Provolone, roast beef, and diced pepperoncini and then top with the other half of the rolls. Liberally brush the melted butter mixture over the tops of the rolls and sprinkle evenly with poppy seeds.
- Bake, uncovered, for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the tops of the rolls are lightly toasted. Use a knife to slice the sliders and serve.