Cocktail Sauce Recipe
Forget about the bottled stuff, this homemade Cocktail Sauce recipe is so much better than anything you can buy at the store. A short list of easy to stock ingredients creates this zingy condiment in about 5 minutes!
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish as needed (extra hot or creamed)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Few drops of Tabasco to taste
In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, 1 tablespoon of the horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and Tabasco. Taste and add additional horseradish and/or hot sauce, if needed.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Serving: 1.5tablespoons | Calories: 22kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 0.04g | Saturated Fat: 0.01g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 195mg | Potassium: 67mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 103IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 0.1mg