Smoked Salmon Dip
Serve this versatile Smoked Salmon Dip with sliced baguette, crackers, veggies, or spread it on toasted bagels. Perfect for any gathering from Sunday brunch to your next game day party!
- 8 ounces cream cheese (reduced fat or regular), softened
- ¼ cup sour cream light or regular
- ¼ cup mayonnaise light or regular
- 2 teaspoons cream-style horseradish be certain it is cream-style
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill plus additional for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- ½ lemon juiced
- 4 ounces smoked salmon chopped
In the bowl of a food processor, pulse together all the ingredients until smooth. If you'd prefer more texture, reserve half the salmon and add it to the mixture once the other ingredients have been combined. Process briefly until you've reached the desired consistency. Alternately, fold in the remaining salmon with a spoon for even more texture.
Transfer mixture to a serving bowl and garnish with additional fresh dill. Serve with sliced baguette, crackers, bagel chips, chopped vegetables, or spread it on toasted bagels.
Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 240mg | Potassium: 96mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 186IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1mg