Southwestern Ranch Dip
This Southwestern Ranch Dip will make a great addition to your game day menu. Make it the day before to let the flavors mingle and it will be ready to serve when your guests arrive.
- 16 ounces sour cream light or regular
- 10 ounces Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces chopped black olives (about 1/2 of a small can)
- 1 ounce packet Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 3 green onions thinly sliced, divided
Combine sour cream, Ro-Tel, cheese, olives (I used 1/2 can but you can add more if you'd like!), dressing mix, and 2 of the sliced green onions (reserve remaining green onion for garnish). Mix well, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours.
Garnish with remaining green onion and serve with chips and veggies.
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 508mg | Potassium: 213mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 442IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 200mg | Iron: 1mg