Holiday Tortilla Pinwheels
These festive Holiday Tortilla Pinwheels are stuffed with a creamy feta and cream cheese mixture, deli ham, and tart-sweet dried cranberries.
Servings: 36 pinwheels
- 16 ounces regular or Neufchatel (less fat) cream cheese (2 8-ounce packages)
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream (light or regular)
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 6 10-inch (burrito size) flour tortillas or wraps (use a variety of colors)
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and feta. Divide mixture between 6 tortillas, spreading out in a thin layer to within 1/2" of the edge. Sprinkle each tortilla with cranberries and green onions. Layer on some ham and roll up tightly.
Wrap rollups tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for one hour. Cut off and discard the uneven ends and slice each rollup into 6 pieces.
Adapted from Taste of Home
Serving: 1pinwheel | Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 254mg | Potassium: 76mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 106IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1mg