Jiffy Mexican Style Cornbread
Quick and easy cornbread with a Mexican twist!
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 14.75 ounce can cream style corn
- ½ cup frozen yellow corn no need to thaw
- ½ cup light sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack or pepper Jack cheese
- 4 ounce can diced green chiles drained
- 2 8-1/2 ounce packages Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
Coat a 13- x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Beat the eggs and oil with a wooden spoon until well combined. Add the creamed corn, frozen corn, sour cream, cheese, and diced green chiles and mix until well combined. Add the Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix and stir just until moistened. Batter will be slightly lumpy.
Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and place it in the oven. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 442mg | Potassium: 133mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 189IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 1mg