Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta Salad
An incredibly easy pasta salad full of incredible flavor, texture, and color. Perfect for a potluck or any gathering.
Cook Time20 minutes mins
Total Time20 minutes mins
Servings: 6 to 8 servings
- 1 pound dry corkscrew pasta rotini or fusilli
- 1 6.5 ounce jar Mezzetta Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Everything Spread
- 1 12 ounce container marinated fresh mozzarella balls, drained well
- 1 heaping cup red grape tomatoes halved
- 1 6 ounce can medium black pitted olives, drained
- 1 4 ounce container crumbled goat cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and then rinse with cold water until cool. Drain well and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Toss cooled pasta with the Mezzetta Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Everything Spread, mixing until completely incorporated.
Add remaining ingredients through goat cheese; reserving half of the goat cheese for garnish. Toss together and then garnish with remaining goat cheese crumbles and chopped basil.