Fruit Salad with Sweet Lime Dressing
A beautiful addition to your spring or summer menu. Suitable for everything from Sunday brunch to an elegant evening gathering.
Servings: 8 to 10 servings
For the fruit salad you'll need approximately 1 heaping cup of each of the following:
- Strawberries hulled and sliced
- Green Grapes cut in half
- Champagne Ataulfo Mangoes (2 or 3), peeled and chopped
- Kiwi 4 or 5, peeled and thickly sliced
Sweet Lime Dressing:
- 1 lime juiced (approximately 2 or more tablespoons fresh lime juice)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Chopped fresh mint for garnish
Combine the prepared fruit. In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice and powdered sugar. Add to the fruit and toss lightly to combine
If making ahead, toss with dressing and garnish with mint just before serving.