Crock-Pot Tex-Mex Chicken
A super simple, versatile Tex-Mex inspired shredded chicken.
Servings: 10 servings
- 4 boneless chicken breasts 2-1/4 to 2-1/2 pounds
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 15 1/2 ounce can black beans
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 4 ounce can diced green chiles, undrained
- 1/2 cup diced white or yellow onion
- Flour or corn tortillas
- Prepared white or brown rice
- Sour Cream
Place chicken in your slow cooker. Sprinkle with taco seasoning. Add remaining ingredients.
Cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or HIGH for 5 to 6 hours, or until chicken is fork tender and easy to shred. Use two forks to shred chicken into cooking liquid.
Serve over rice or as taco or burrito filling.