Bacon Horseradish Deviled Eggs
These Bacon Horseradish Deviled Eggs take classic deviled eggs to a new level. They're creamy, tangy , and smoky with just the right kick from horseradish.
Servings: 24 deviled eggs
- 12 large hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/3 cup light or regular mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon creamed horseradish
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled and divided
- smoked paprika, for garnish
Use a sharp knife to slice the hard-boiled eggs in half, lengthwise. Use the tines of a fork to carefully remove yolks and transfer them to a medium bowl. Mash the yolks with a fork until crumbly. Add mayonnaise, creamed horseradish, sweet relish, mustard, and salt and pepper, to taste. Mix well. Stir in 3/4 of the crumbled bacon (4 slices) and retain the rest for garnish.
Place egg yolk mixture in a one gallon plastic storage bag. Squeeze the mixture down to the corner of the bag and snip off the corner tip with scissors. Squeeze egg yolk mixture into egg whites. Garnish the eggs with remaining bacon crumbles and sprinkle, lightly, with smoked paprika.
Serving: 1egg | Calories: 57kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 125mg | Potassium: 43mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 140IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg