Pretty Chicken Marinade
In addition to the amazing flavor, Pretty Chicken Marinade imparts a beautiful, rich golden hue to the chicken as it grills.
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce optional
- 2 to 3 pounds assorted chicken pieces
Place all marinade ingredients in a small mixing bowl and whisk until well combined. Place chicken into one or two gallon sized plastic storage bags and add the marinade. Seal bag(s) and turn around a few times to distribute marinade. Place bag(s) in refrigerator for at least an hour or up to four hours.
Grill chicken till no longer pink in center and juices run clear. Serve.
Adapted from Allrecipes
Calories: 434kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 865mg | Potassium: 285mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 162IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 2mg