Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels
The totally irresistible flavor of Buffalo chicken wings all rolled up into a portable party snack. These Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels are guaranteed to be a hit at your next gathering!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened slightly
- 2 tablespoons Ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/3 cup Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 4 (10" ) tortillas (I used both spinach and regular flour tortillas for variety)
Use a hand or stand mixer to combine cream cheese, Ranch dressing, sour cream, and Buffalo wings sauce. Mix until creamy. Use a spoon to stir in the chicken, cheddar, Jack, blue cheese, and green onions.
Divide mixture between the tortillas, spreading out evenly leaving about a 1/2" border at the edge. Roll up tightly. Wrap rollups tightly in plastic wrap and transfer to the refrigerator to chill for at least an hour or until ready to serve.
Remove from refrigerator and use a sharp knife to slice into 2" pieces.
Calories: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 585mg | Potassium: 126mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 230IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 139mg | Iron: 1.1mg