These lemon roasted Greek Potatoes are crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside! They are a delicious side dish choice for a wide variety of meals.
- 3 pounds baby gold potatoes halved or quartered as needed to be 1 1/2- to 2-inches (I like Honey Gold Bite-Sized Potatoes)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth for vegetarian
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place the potatoes in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Combine the chicken broth, olive oil, lemon juice and zest, oregano, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in a small bowl. Pour the mixture over the potatoes and toss to coat the potatoes. Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and roast for 20 minutes and then toss the potatoes, spread them back out in an even layer, and continue to cook for an additional 25 to 30 minutes, or until fork tender and golden brown.
Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.
Look for 3 pound bags of baby gold potatoes in the produce section of your grocery store. Some stores also carry them in bulk. They may also be called creamer or new potatoes.
Baby potatoes are naturally thin-skinned and should not be peeled before roasting.
Serving: 0.5pound | Calories: 292kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 409mg | Potassium: 1016mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 180IU | Vitamin C: 57mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 2mg