Slow Cooker BBQ Buffalo Chicken Sliders
These Slow Cooker BBQ Buffalo Chicken Sliders may be small but they come packin' big flavor! A fabulous make-ahead choice for your game day gathering.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (approximately 2 pounds)
- 1 cup Frank's Redhot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce (I used Kinder's Mild Original)
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- 20 slider buns
- bottled Ranch dressing as needed
- crumbled blue cheese as needed
Place chicken in a 6-quart slow cooker and pour the wing sauce and BBQ sauce over the top. Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours until chicken shreds easily with a fork.
Shred chicken and toss with the sauce. Serve on slider rolls topped with coleslaw mix, a drizzle of Ranch dressing, and some blue cheese crumbles.
Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 935mg | Potassium: 200mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 2mg