Slow Cooker BBQ Buffalo Chicken Sliders
These Slow Cooker BBQ Buffalo Chicken Sliders may be small but they come packin' big flavor! A fabulous make-ahead choice for your game day gathering.
Servings: 16 sliders
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (approximately 2 pounds)
- 1 cup Frank's Redhot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- ½ cup BBQ sauce (I used Kinder's Mild Original)
- 2 cups bagged coleslaw mix tri color or angel hair
- 16 slider buns
- 1 cup bottled Ranch dressing
- 3 ounces crumbled blue cheese
Place the chicken in a 6-quart slow cooker and pour the wing sauce and BBQ sauce over the top. Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours until chicken shreds easily with a fork.
Shred chicken and toss with the sauce. Serve on slider rolls topped with coleslaw mix, a drizzle of Ranch dressing, and some blue cheese crumbles.
Serving: 1slider | Calories: 229kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 824mg | Potassium: 163mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 83IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 1mg