Salmon Salad Sandwiches
A creamy lemon and dill mixture combines with canned salmon to create these easy Salmon Salad Sandwiches. A delicious, no-fuss meal for lunch or dinner!
For the Salmon Salad
- 12 ounces canned wild pink salmon like Wild Planet or Kirkland brand (2 6-ounce cans)
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- ¼ cup finely diced celery
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon dried dill or 1 tablespoon fresh
- ½ teaspoon salt
For the Rest
- 8 slices of sturdy sandwich bread like focaccia, ciabatta, or sourdough
- green leaf lettuce
- thinly sliced cucumber
- thinly sliced tomato
Combine all the ingredients for the Salmon Salad in a bowl, mixing until well combined.
Layer the Salmon Salad on sturdy sandwich bread with your toppings of choice.
- Use canned salmon and dried dill to make this a pantry staple recipe that can be quickly and easily made anytime the craving strikes. Look for canned wild pink salmon near the canned tuna at the grocery store.
- The same amount of cooked and chilled salmon may be substituted for the canned salmon if you'd like. A great way to use leftovers!
- Store Salmon Salad in an airtight container in the refrigerator and use it within 3 to 4 days for the best quality.
Serving: 1sandwich | Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 889mg | Potassium: 345mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 58IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg