Easy Ham and Cheese Stuffed Crescents
With simple ingredients and a just a few minutes of prep time, you can pull these Easy Ham and Cheese Stuffed Crescents from your oven. Warm, comforting, and delicious!
- 12 ounce container Pillsbury™ Grands Crescents ( 8-count )
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham sliced to fit if necessary
- 8 1/2" pieces fresh mozzarella havarti, swiss, or gouda cheese (approximately 4 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Unroll and separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Place two pieces of ham on each triangle. Place a piece of cheese on top of the ham towards the wide end of the crescent.
Starting at the wide end, roll up the crescent, ending at narrow tip. Tucks edges of crescent roll in and place with tips down on ungreased cookie sheet.
Melt butter and add Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Brush the tops of the crescents with the butter/herb mixture.
Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Calories: 279kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 783mg | Potassium: 93mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 156IU | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 1mg