With simple ingredients and a just a few minutes of prep time, you can pull these Easy Ham and Cheese Stuffed Crescents from your oven. Warm, comforting, and delicious!
My friends, I am in holiday bliss mode.
When I was out running my weekend-before-Thanksgiving errands I could feel it in the air. I could also clearly see it in the hordes of people at all the stores.
But, I love that pre-holiday buzz. The excitement everyone has as they ready for visiting family, kids coming home from college and all the big holiday gatherings. We are no exception here.
Boy #4 arrived late last night with his girlfriend (hurray!) to spend their college holiday break with us. We are hosting the Thanksgiving feast and all of his brothers and their significant others will be joining us along with even more family and friends. The house will be bursting at the seams and I’m feeling incredibly thankful for the immense blessings of my life.
What does all of this have to do with these cheesy, delicious, stuffed crescents?
This entire week has been about preparing the house (and myself!) to cook the big meal, but I always like to plan for some fast and easy food to fill in the gaps. These delicious little goodies are just perfect to serve to guests as a warm, comforting snack or make it a meal by serving them with a bowl of soup or a great big salad.
They fill your kitchen with an incredible aroma as they bake. Break one open and, oh, my …
The simple ingredients include Pillsbury™ Grands Crescent dough, deli sliced ham, fresh mozzarella cheese and a buttery mixture that includes Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
Unroll the dough and separate the triangles. Place some of the ham on one of the triangles and top with a piece of mozzarella. Feel free to substitute any other good melting cheese – gouda and havarti would also be delicious. But nothing melts quite like fresh mozzarella.
Roll those babies up and place them on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush the tops with the herby butter mixture.
Pop them in a 350 degree oven for 14 to 16 minutes, until the cheese is oozing out the ends and the rolls are golden brown.
I hope you have a fabulous holiday filled with love, laughter, and lots of delicious food!
Easy Ham and Cheese Stuffed Crescents
- 12 ounce container Pillsbury™ Grands Crescents ( 8-count )
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham sliced to fit if necessary
- 8 1/2" pieces fresh mozzarella havarti, swiss, or gouda cheese (approximately 4 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll and separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Place two pieces of ham on each triangle. Place a piece of cheese on top of the ham towards the wide end of the crescent.
- Starting at the wide end, roll up the crescent, ending at narrow tip. Tucks edges of crescent roll in and place with tips down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Melt butter and add Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Brush the tops of the crescents with the butter/herb mixture.
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated using generic ingredients, and is an estimate not a guarantee. For more accurate results, please refer to the labels on your ingredients at home.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pillsbury. The opinions and text are all mine. Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.