Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza
Store bought naan bread and rotisserie chicken make these tasty flatbread pizzas incredibly fast and easy to put together.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 store bought naan or flatbread
- 1/2 cup prepared BBQ sauce your favorite brand
- 3/4 cup Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1-/2 cups cooked diced chicken (I used rotisserie chicken)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup crumbled gorgonzola or blue cheese
- 3 green onions finely chopped
Heat oven to 425 degrees. Place flatbreads on baking sheets.
Combine BBQ sauce with 1/2 cup Buffalo Wings Sauce. Divide mixture between the flatbread. In a small bowl toss chicken with remaining 1/4 cup Buffalo Wings Sauce. Arrange on top of pizzas and top with cheeses.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, till edges of bread are toasted and nicely browned and cheese is melted. Remove from oven and top with chopped green onion.
Transfer to a cutting board, cut into wedges, and serve.