Pizza Pasta Salad
Everything you love about pizza in the form of a fun pasta salad. This tried and true classic is sure to be a hit at your next gathering!
Servings: 6 to 8 servings
- 12 ounces tri-color spiral pasta (like Wacky Mac)
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 small green bell pepper chopped
- 3 ounces pitted black olives (half of a 6 ounce can)
- 10 ounces cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/3 cup grated or shaved Parmesan cheese
- bottled Italian salad dressing or any other flavor!
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water until cooked pasta is completely cooled. Allow to drain well while preparing other ingredients.
Transfer cooled pasta to a serving dish. Add mozzarella, pepperoni, bell pepper, and olives and toss to combine. Add dressing to your liking and toss again to distribute throughout.
Chill salad for at least one to two hours before serving.
Note: If you double the recipe, you can use the entire can of olives!
Calories: 503kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 1075mg | Potassium: 378mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 590IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 390mg | Iron: 2mg