This nearly no bake Creamy Lemon Raspberry Pie is a lemony, sweet treat that is perfect for any spring or summer celebration.
Click HERE to sign up for your FREE email subscription and never miss a recipe!
Whatever you’ve got planned for your Easter menu, this pie is just the thing to bring a lemony-sweet burst of spring to your table and a fabulous end to your holiday meal.
It has a wonderful light and creamy texture, a burst of tart-sweet lemon flavor and a gorgeous fresh raspberry swirl. It also happens to be incredibly easy to prepare and can (and should) be prepared the day before you need it.
If you start with a store-bought crust, this recipe becomes completely no bake, or it takes just minutes to put together the super simple homemade graham cracker crust on the recipe card below.
CREAMY LEMON RASPBERRY PIE
The filling consists of cream cheese, a can of sweetened condensed milk, 1 cup of frozen whipped topping (aka, Cool Whip), fresh lemon juice and zest, and a touch of vanilla extract. I highly recommend using Meyer lemons if you can get your hands on them. They are always my lemon of choice for dessert recipes.
I smashed 1 cup of fresh raspberries and a little sugar together with a fork and then added the puree to the creamy filling.
Just stir it lightly and then transfer it to the crust.
The pie should chill in the refrigerator for several hours, or overnight for the best result.
I like to garnish with some of the pie ingredients so people know just what they’re getting into – some of the remaining whipped topping, a handful of fresh raspberries and a couple of slices of lemon.
A light textured pie with bright, refreshing flavor is just right after a big meal.
Creamy pies are one of the desserts I find to be nearly irresistible! Thankfully, this pie did not linger in this house.
For lots of delicious recipes, giveaways, and more, be sure to follow Valerie’s Kitchen
More easy pie recipes I think you’ll love!
Easy Coconut Cream Pie | Crazy For Crust
Easy Mint Chip Ice Cream Pie | The Cookie Rookie
Easy Cherry Cheesecake Pie | Valerie’s Kitchen
Easy No Bake Chocolate Pie | Oh Sweet Basil
No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie | Dinners, Dishes & Desserts
Drumstick Ice Cream Pie | The View from Great Island
CREAMY LEMON RASPBERRY PIE
Creamy Lemon Raspberry Pie
8 adjust servings
For the Graham Cracker Crust
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (10 to 12 whole crackers)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
For the Pie Filling
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, plus additional for garnish
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Cool Whip (frozen whipped topped), completely thawed, plus additional for garnish
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 lemons, juiced (I recommend Meyer lemons)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
For the Graham Cracker Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine crust ingredients in a medium bowl. Pat the mixture down into an ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes, or until lightly golden brown and deliciously fragrant. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before filling.
For the Pie Filling:
- Place raspberries in a small mixing bowl and add sugar. Use a fork to lightly mash them. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add Cool Whip, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla. Mix until smooth. Add smashed raspberries and gently fold in with a spoon.
- Pour mixture into crust. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight before serving.
- Garnish pie with the remaining whipped topping, additional fresh raspberries and a couple of slices of lemon.
Use your food processor to make easy work of crushing the graham crackers or to make it even easier, substitute a 9-inch store bought graham cracker crust.
Valerie’s Kitchen participates in a variety of affiliate programs and I will earn a small commission if you purchase through the affiliate links in this post. This commission will not affect the price of the items. Thank you for supporting Valerie’s Kitchen! For more information on site policies, click HERE.