This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Delicious, seasoned rolls fresh and warm from your oven in about 20 minutes. If this sounds good to you, you’re in the right place!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Safeway. As always all opinions expressed are my own.
I have a tendency to be a little (or a lot) ambitious in my Thanksgiving menu planning. It’s a curse. My holiday recipes are tried and true, but when the day arrives and you’re in thick of it, it can be a daunting task if you aren’t careful about your planning. Now that I’ve cooked the Thanksgiving meal over 20 times, I’ve learned that I need to make sure to pare things down and to make darn sure that I don’t cook myself to the point of exhaustion.
Yes, this can actually be done and, yes, I have done it.
As much as I love homemade dinner rolls, it’s quite the time-consuming task when you’re busy with pie baking and stuffing making and still want time to relax and enjoy the day with family and friends. This recipe is a fabulous solution that is leaps and bounds better than buying a bag of ready-made rolls. These Garlic Herb Parmesan Pull-Apart Biscuits may be your best friend on the big day.
Don’t just save this recipe for the holidays. These yummy rolls are so quick to put together they are perfect for serving with a bowl of soup or chili for an easy weeknight dinner.
Another nice benefit – it all starts with a can of Pillsbury™ Grands Buttermilk Biscuits which you can buy in advance and have on hand and ready to go. I have my fridge stocked from my last shopping trip to Safeway, or as I like to call it, my second home. There is so much you can do with both the crescent roll and biscuit dough. Everything from breakfast to appetizers to casseroles to dessert.
When you’re ready to bake your rolls, combine some melted butter, with lots of minced garlic, and Italian seasoning (the precise measurements are on the recipe card below).
Separate the biscuit dough and then cut each one in half.
Give each piece a dunk in the buttery, garlicky, herb mixture.
Coat a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and place the biscuit halves, cut side down, side-by-side in the muffin cups. Two halves (one biscuit) per muffin cup. Sprinkle the biscuits with some grated or shaved Parmesan cheese.
Note – this recipe makes 8 biscuits. If you need more, double it and use two muffin pans.
Bake them in a 350 degree F oven for about 13 to 15 minutes or until they have baked to a beautiful, light golden brown.
The herbs make them pretty enough for serving at a holiday dinner but they’re easy enough to make any old time.
No additional butter is necessary, but maybe a slather of cranberry sauce is in order. Or, just dunk them in your gravy. Heavenly.
More quick and easy Pillsbury inspiration:
Easy Garlic Herb Parmesan Pull-Apart Biscuits
- 1 16.3 ounce can Pillsbury™ Grands Buttermilk Biscuit Dough
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 to 4 tablespoons shaved or grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 8 cups of a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine melted butter, Italian seasoning, and minced garlic in a small bowl and set aside.
- Open and separate the biscuits. Cut each biscuit in half. Dunk each piece of biscuit dough in the butter herb mixture to coat and place them, cut side down, side-by-side in the muffin cups. Two halves (1 biscuit) per cup. Repeat with remaining dough. Sprinkle tops of biscuits with Parmesan and bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool in pan for a couple of minutes and then turn biscuits out and serve warm.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Safeway. The opinions and text are all mine. Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.