This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Layered Veggie Hummus Dip is a delicious healthy appetizer choice. A bright, colorful addition to any party menu.
When I’m planning a party menu there is never a shortage of warm, cheesy dips, and I’ve been known to throw in some chicken wings, sliders, and other savory goodies, but I always try to balance my menu with something light, fresh and crunchy.
It’s good to remember that not everyone at your gathering might be feeling like it’s a cheat day so having a no-guilt, wholesome option is always important. This Layered Veggie Hummus Dip is just the ticket!
It also happens to take less than 10 minutes to throw together and looks pretty darn gorgeous on your table.
It starts with a couple of cartons of store-bought hummus. If you make your own hummus from scratch, by all means use it! But, this is meant to be a no-fuss, easy-peasy idea. If you’re anything like me, I’m betting you need a few of those ideas up your sleeve.
I served this with fresh from the oven homemade Parmesan Garlic Pita Chips. Seriously 1000 times better than the bagged pita chips you buy at the store.
Layered Veggie Hummus Dip
- 2 (10 ounce) containers hummus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Spread hummus into a shallow 10" to 11" round dish. Drizzle the hummus with olive oil and then layer with onion, olives, tomatoes, cucumber, cheese, and parsley. Refrigerate until serving.
Serve with homemade Parmesan Garlic Pita Chips, store-bought pita chips, or tortilla chips.
Adapted from Taste of Home