Simple ingredients combine to create this fun twist on classic deviled eggs. These Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs will make a tasty addition to your Easter appetizer menu.
There are endless ways to stuff an egg and I just can’t get myself to make the old classic deviled eggs we all grew up on anymore. No doubt, they are delicious, but bacon you guys. Bacon!
As I sat dreaming about deviled eggs one day last week (weird, I know) I realized that where there is bacon, there should be Ranch and that was the moment these Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs were born.
The filling is a super simple mixture of egg yolks smashed together with some bottled Ranch dressing, a touch of mayonnaise, a little yellow mustard, a pinch of salt, and some freshly ground black pepper. I topped them with crisp, crumbled bacon and chopped fresh chives and voila!
A delicious, flavorful little bite for your Easter menu.
If you want to kick things up a little you try using Jalapeno Ranch or add a pinch of cayenne pepper.
Click HERE to sign up for your FREE email subscription and never miss a recipe!
Be sure to check out my tutorial for stress-free Perfect Easy to Peel Hard Boiled Eggs.
BACON RANCH DEVILED EGGS
For lots of delicious recipes, giveaways, and more, be sure to follow Valerie’s Kitchen
Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs
12 adjust servings
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup bottled Ranch salad dressing (for a kick use Jalapeno Ranch)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- a pinch of salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- a pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 to 3 slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
- Cut eggs in half, lengthwise, and scoop yolks into a small mixing bowl. Add Ranch dressing, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper (if using). Mash with a fork until creamy and well-combined. Scoop the filling into the hollowed out egg whites (use a piping bag for a prettier effect). Sprinkle with chives and crumbled bacon before serving.