Simple ingredients combine to create this fun twist on classic deviled eggs. These Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs will make a tasty addition to your Easter appetizer menu.
There are endless ways to stuff an egg and I just can’t get myself to make the old classic deviled eggs we all grew up on anymore. No doubt, they are delicious, but bacon you guys. Bacon!
As I sat dreaming about deviled eggs one day last week (weird, I know) I realized that where there is bacon, there should be Ranch and that was the moment these Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs were born.
The filling is a super simple mixture of egg yolks smashed together with some bottled Ranch dressing, a touch of mayonnaise, a little yellow mustard, a pinch of salt, and some freshly ground black pepper. I topped them with crisp, crumbled bacon and chopped fresh chives and voila!
A delicious, flavorful little bite for your Easter menu.
If you want to kick things up a little you try using Jalapeno Ranch or add a pinch of cayenne pepper.
Click HERE to sign up for your FREE email subscription and never miss a recipe!
Be sure to check out my tutorial for stress-free Perfect Easy to Peel Hard Boiled Eggs.
BACON RANCH DEVILED EGGS
For lots of delicious recipes, giveaways, and more, be sure to follow Valerie’s Kitchen
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup bottled Ranch salad dressing (for a kick use Jalapeno Ranch)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- a pinch of salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- a pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 to 3 slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
- Cut eggs in half, lengthwise, and scoop yolks into a small mixing bowl. Add Ranch dressing, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper (if using). Mash with a fork until creamy and well-combined. Scoop the filling into the hollowed out egg whites (use a piping bag for a prettier effect). Sprinkle with chives and crumbled bacon before serving.